Vilros Raspberry Pi 4 Basic Starter Kit A254 with Silver Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy Fan-Cooled Case
This flexible computer circuit board is can take the place of your desktop computer, and be used for a wide range of pragmatic and non-pragmatic projects. While this hardware may look intimidating to novices, it is one of the most basic kits available to start building your own computer. What’s more, it comes with a quickstart guide that will help you assemble your processor with ease.
The most alluring feature of the Raspberry Pi is not its power but its flexibility. It is so adaptable that as long as your system is cooled properly with the included heat sinks and fan, it facilitates easy overlocking (running your processor at a higher speed than it was designed to run).
What’s Included in this Vilros Raspberry Pi 4 Basic Bundle?
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB Ram
- Aluminum Alloy Case (Silver) With Pre-Installed & Ready to connect Fan
- USB-C 5V 3A Power Supply with On/Off Switch
- Set of 2 Heatsinks
- HDMI (female) to Micro-HDMI (male) Adapter
- Updated Quickstart Guide, Second Edition
- Desktop Computer Replacement
- Retro Gaming Setups
- Building Web Servers
- Building a Stop-Motion Camera
- Building Multiplayer Network Game Servers (Compatible with Open-Source Games Like Minecraft, Quake & Doom)
- Controlling Robots
- Making Time-Lapse Videos
- Playing Audio-Visual Media
- Printing Documents from Outdated Printers
- Building a Network Monitoring Tool
- & Much More!
Note: SD Card, Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor are not included.